• Leftover dosa batter – 1 cup
• Gram flour – 1 cup
• Chilli powder – 1 tbsp
• Salt – 1/2 tbsp
• Urad dhal and Channa dhal -1/2 tbsp
• Mustard -1/2 tbsp
• Oil for frying
- Mix the leftover dosa batter, gram flour, chilli powder and salt. Add a little water if it is too thick.
- Pour oil in the kadai, add mustard seeds, urad dal and channa dal.
- After the mustard splutters, add this seasoning to the batter.
- Pour 2 tbsp of refined oil in all the paniyaram moulds, and once it gets heated, pour the batter in all the moulds and fry them.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi