• 1 cup – button mushrooms, chopped
• 1 – onion, large and chopped finely
• 1 – tomato, chopped
• 1 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 1 tsp – coriander powder
• Few – chopped Coriander leaves
• 1/2 tsp – fennel seeds, crushed
• To taste – salt
• As required – oil
• 8 – bread slices
- Heat enough oil in a pan and fry the crushed fennel seeds.
- Add the chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, ginger garlic paste and saute, until the raw smell goes away.
- Add the chopped mushrooms, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and cook everything in simmer, until the masala turns thick.
- Finally, add the chopped coriander leaves and put off the stove.
- Spread the prepared mushroom masala over a bread slice, cover it with another slice of bread and serve as sandwich.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya