• Mint chutney:
• 1/2 cup – Mint leaves
• 2 tsp – Urad Dal
• 6 – Bread slices
• 2 – Onions (sliced lengthwise)
• 1 tbsp – Sambar powder
• 1/4 tsp – Chilli powder
- Saute the mint leaves.
- Transfer them to a mixer and grind as chutney with enough water and salt, keep aside.
- Heat oil, saute the sliced onions for a few minutes.
- Add the sambar powder, chilli powder and salt. Cook for a few minutes until the onions get well coated with spices.
- Spread the already prepared mint chutney over bread slices.
- Place the onion filling over chutney spread and close with another slice.
- Transfer to a sandwich maker and toast till golden brown.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya