• 2 – Potatoes
• 1 tbsp – Corn flour
• 2 tsp – Grated Onions
• 1/4 tsp – Black pepper powder
• 2 tsp – Chopped coriander
• Salt to taste
• Oil for shallow frying
- Wash the potatoes and peel their skin properly.
- Parboil these potatoes till they are approx. 40 per cent cooked.
- Drain and dry them with a kitchen towel.
- Use a grater with big holes and grate both the potatoes nicely.
- Add rest of the ingredients into it and mix them well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 portions and flatten them.
- Heat some oil in a flat pan and arrange the hash-browns onto it.
- Shallow fry them, till they show brown crust on both the sides.
- Serve hot on your breakfast platter.
- Recipe Courtesy: My Own Food Court
Recipe courtesy of Shruthi