• 15 – whole dry Red Chillies
• 2 tbsp – Garlic
• 6 tbsp – white Vinegar
• 2 tsp – Sugar
• 2 tbsp – sesame oil
• Salt as per taste
- Soak the whole red chillies in warm water for about half an hour, drain the water from it.
- Now in a blender, add red chillies, garlic, vinegar, sugar, salt and grind it to a smooth paste and keep it aside.
- Now heat sesame oil, and pour over the chilli-garlic paste. Mix well.
- Allow it to cool, and store refrigerated in an air-tight container.
- Use as a dipping sauce.
- Recipe courtesy: Pachanti