• 1 cup – Watermelon white rinds (finely chopped)
• 2 – Carrots (pressure cooked & pureed)
• 1/2 cup – Sago
• 1 cup – Sugar
• 2 cups – Milk
• 1 tsp – Cardamom powder
• a few Almond flakes
- Pressure-cook the chopped watermelons and 1/2 cup of sugar for 3 whistles.
- In the meantime, cook the sago in enough water until they turn translucent.
- Add the pureed carrots, milk, remaining sugar and cook everything in simmering heat until the sugar gets dissolved.
- Add the cooked watermelon rinds along with cardamom powder.
- Cook for a few minutes.
- Top it with almond flakes.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipe
Recipe courtesy of Priya