• 20 – mini-sized dinner rolls
• 1/2 cup – Garlic Butter
• 1.5 cup – grated mozzarella or processed cheese
• 1 tbsp – crushed mixed dried herbs
• Freshly chopped Basil and Mint
• 1 tbsp – sesame seeds (white and black mixed)
- Make oblique slits on top of rolls.
- Spread butter between slits.
- Spread some butter on top and sides.
- Sprinkle cheese and herbs.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees centigrade for 5 minutes or till cheese melts.
- Serve piping hot with soups, or just by themselves.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering