• Bell peppers – 3 [cut into medium sized pieces]
• Shredded Coconut – 1/2 cup
• Roasted chenna – 1/2 cup [Dalia split]
• Garlic – 4 Cloves
• Red Chilli powder – 1/2 tbsp
• Turmeric powder – a pinch
• Oil to fry – 5 tbsp
• Salt as per taste
- Grind all the above ingredients [except bell pepper] into a fine powder.
- Heat the oil and add the pieces of bell pepper to it. Cover and cook on medium heat till done.
- Now add the prepared powder to the bell pepper pieces. Mix all the above well for 5 minutes.
- Remove the vessel from stove and serve hot with rice or chapatti.
Recipe courtesy of Madhavi