• 1 cup – plain flour
• 1/2 cup – Wheat flour
• 2 tbsp – Butter (chillid & chopped)
• 2 tsp – Fennel seeds (palm-crushed)
• 2 tsp – sesame seeds
• 1/2 tsp – black pepper powder
• Salt – to taste
• Ice water – as required
• Cooking oil spray
- Mix plain flour, wheat flour and butter to form fine crumbles.
- Add fennel seeds, sesame seeds, black pepper powder and salt into it and mix well.
- Knead a medium-soft dough using ice-water.
- Cover it with lid or plastic wrap and keep aside for 10 mins.
- Divide it into 3-4 portions and roll them out with 2 mm thickness.
- Cut them using your favourite cookie-cutter.
- Arrange all of them on a lined baking tray and bake them for around 15-20 mins till they are crisp in texture and golden-brown in colour.
- Cool them to the room temp and store!
- Recipe Courtesy: My Own Food Court