• 100 g – Cocoa powder
• 1 tin – Condensed Milk
• 300 g – Sugar
• 1 tsp – Vanilla essence
• 4 tbsp – Ghee or Butter
• 1 cup – Chopped Almonds
• 1/2 cup – Milk.
- Melt the sugar with the milk and the condensed milk in a thick bottomed vessel.
- Add the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Now add the chopped almonds, vanilla essence and the ghee and mix well.
- Simmer on low heat until the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the vessel.
- Pour onto a greased plate and decorate with a few almond slivers.
- Let it cool and cut into squares.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White