• 1 – big Apple
• 3 tbsp – Milkmaid
• 1.5 tsp – Cinnamon powder
• 1/4 liter – Milk
• 1/2 packet – custard powder
• Powdered Marie biscuits, mixed with a little Ghee – as needed
• 2 tsp – Butter
- Take butter in a pan.
- Cut apple into slices and roast with butter and Milkmaid.
- After apple softens, add cinnamon powder and some powdered biscuits.
- Take milk, custard powder and sugar in another pan and cook till custard is made.
- Place apple mixture in a bowl and pour the custard over it.
- Refrigerate till it is set and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Anusha