• 4 Egg whites
• 250 gms – castor Sugar
• 1 tsp – white Vinegar
• 1 tbsp – Corn flour
• 500 ml – whipping Cream
• 100 gms – Sugar
• 1.5 tsp – vanilla essence
• a few fresh fruits
- Heat oven to 180 degree C. Using an electric mixer beat egg whites and sugar for 10 mins. or until thick and glossy.
- Add vinegar and corn flour and beat for a further 5 mins.
- Line a dish or four small dishes with grease-proof paper and fill with the meringue mix, keeping the mix as smooth as possible.
- Place pavlova in the oven and turn the temperature down to 100 degree C. Bake for one hour.
- Turn off oven and open the door slightly, leaving it to cool.
- Carefully remove from the dish and turn upside-down on a plate.
- Whip the cream, adding vanilla and sugar for flavour.
- Generously spread over meringue and decorate with fresh fruit.