• Bread (with its edges cut) – 6 slices
• Potato (cooked and mashed) – 2
• Salt to taste
• Green chilli (cut into pieces) – 4
• Grated cheese – 1 cup
• Coriander leaves (chopped) – 1/2 cup
• Sooji – 1 tbsp
• Bread crumbs – as required
• Oil – 4 tbsp
- Soak bread slices, take it out and squeeze the water.
- Mix grated cheese, green chillies, salt, potatoes and the bread and make a dough.
- Make small balls and flatten them in the shape according to your choice.
- Dip in the sooji powder mix (sooji mixed with water) and then in the bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
Recipe courtesy of Shantha