• 1 cup – cashews
• 1 cup – Chickpea flour (besan)
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• A pinch – soda
• Oil – deep frying
• 1 tsp – Ghee
- Roast cashews in hot ghee until they turn golden brown in colour and keep aside.
- Mix besan, chilli powder, soda together, add fried cashews to the besan mixture and mix well.
- Add salt and make a thick batter by adding very little amount of water.
- Pour oil in a deep skillet and heat.
- Then take small portions of the batter and drop carefully into the hot oil.
- Fry until the pakodas become golden brown in colour and remove from the oil and spread out on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Recipe courtesy: Trendy Relish