• 30 – cheese crackers
• 100 g – Cream cheese
• 1/2 avocado, mashed
• 2.5 tbsp – sour Cream
• 3 tsp – Lemon juice
• 2 tbsp – finely chopped Coriander leaves
• 1/4 tsp – cumin powder
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 cup – steamed and minced Chicken
- Saute the steamed and minced chicken in a little oil and set aside to cool.
- With an electric beater, beat the cream cheese until soft.
- Add the mashed avocado, sour cream, sauteed chicken, lemon juice, coriander, cumin powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Beat the mixture until creamy and smooth.
- Spread the mixture with a spoon or pipe it onto each cheese cracker.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.