• 500 g – vanilla ice Cream
• 100 g – Cadbury or 25 g – cocoa powder
• 100 g – icing Sugar
• 20 g – Butter
• 3 tbsp – Sugar
• 8 pieces Apricot
• 1.5 cup – water or dry wine
- Mix the icing sugar well with butter.
- Slit the apricot and remove the seed.
- Boil the wine or plain water in the sugar and boil the apricot for 5 mins.
- When it becomes soft, strain it and put it aside.
- Melt the chocolate or cocoa powder in a double boiler.
- Heat the butter and icing sugar for a while, place the halved apricot pieces in a serving bowl and put the chocolate mixture in the centre.
- Soften the vanilla ice cream and place in a decorative serving plate.
- Then put apricot with chocolate on top.
- Keep it in the deep freezer for an hour and serve it.