• 200 gms Corn
• 1 cup water
• 50 gms Rice flour
• 100 gms gram flour
• 1.5 tsp chilli powder
• oil for frying
• salt to taste
- Boil and mash the corn kernels.
- Add little water and mix all the ingredients together. If the mashed corn is soft enough, you can skip the water.
- Make small balls out of this mixture.
- Heat oil in a thick-bottomed pan.
- With the help of a spoon gently drop balls into the oil.
- Fry them till they become golden brown and serve hot with tomato/chilli sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Garima Shangari