• 15 pieces – Marie biscuits
• One small cup – fresh grated Coconut
• 1 small cup – Cream
• 1/2 cup – Sugar
• 2 heaped tbsp – drinking chocolate
• 1/2 tbsp – Instant Coffee Powder
- Prepare a mixture of cream and sugar and keep aside.
- Powder the Marie biscuits in a mixer. Add drinking chocolate and coffee powder.
- Mix the sugar (reserve 2 tbsp) and cream (about 3/4th cup) to this powder and knead it into a dough.
- Next, mix the remaining cream and sugar with the grated coconut.
- Roll the biscuit powder dough with a rolling pin like a thick chapathi.
- Spread the coconut cream mixture on this evenly.
- Now fold this from one end to form a cylindrical roll.
- Refrigerate the roll for 30 minutes to set.
- Slice and serve with vanilla ice cream.
Recipe courtesy of Karuna