• 2 packets – noodles cooked with no flavouring except salt
• 2 cups – mixed veggies (diced potatoes, carrots, green peas, sweet Corn
• 1 tsp – minced Ginger
• 1 tsp – crushed Garlic
• 2 tsps – chilli powder
• 1/4 cup – soya sauce
- Heat about 2-3 tbsps of oil in a wok.
- Add the vegetables, ginger and garlic. Saute for a few minutes.
- Season with salt and chilli powder.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add the soya sauce and cooked noodles. Mix well and cook till noodles are heated through.
- Serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Sharmila