• 1 tea set (teapot, Milk pourer, Sugar pot)
• 3 tsp – tea leaves (orange pekoe variety)
• 3.5 cups -water
• 1 cup -milk
• Sugar in pot
- Place tea leaves in a very thin muslin bag or cloth.
- Tie cloth into a loose pouch.
- Tie a twine to the bag, and let hang outside pot.
- Place bag or pouch into tea pot.
- Boil water, pour over teabag, cover with lid.
- Stand for 5 minutes.
- Shake bag with twine every now and then.
- Pour boiling hot milk into pourer.
- To every cup, add desired sugar.
- Pour decoction from pot, holding strainer over cup.
- Add milk as desired, place spoon in saucer and serve.
- Stir, and blend ingredients.
- Serve hot with biscuits, cookies, etc.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi