• 2 cups – cooked basmati Rice
• 1 – green bell pepper
• 1 – red bell pepper
• 1 – yellow bell pepper
• 1 – Orange bell pepper
• Ginger -garlic paste – 1 tsp
• Garam Masala powder 1 tsp
• Butter – 1 tbsp
• Salt 1 tsp
• 1 Lime
- Cut the capsicum into fine, thin and long slices.
- Take a big pan, pour sufficient butter in it.
- Add the colourful bell pepper into the pan and add little bit of salt and 1 tsp of ginger- garlic paste to it.
- Close the lid and let it cook for a while.
- When the slices are well cooked add little bit of garam masala powder to it.
- Mix this into the cooked basmati rice. Add salt as needed.
- Finally squeeze lime and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of Gopika Sadhu