• 2 eggs
• 1/2 tsp – Cardamom powder
• 1/2 tsp – Nutmeg powder
• 1/8 tsp – salt
• Sugar as per taste
• 1/2 cup – whipped Cream
• 1 tbsp – icing Sugar
• 2 cups – ice-cold Milk
- Break the eggs and separate the egg white from the yolk. Reserve both separately.
- Beat the yolk with salt.
- Whip milk with sugar, cardamom and nutmeg powder till frothy.
- Add egg yolk to milk and beat well.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Beat well into the milk-egg mixture.
- Beat whipped cream and icing sugar until thick in a separate bowl.
- Pour the eggnog into glasses and top with whipped cream.
- Serve chilled.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi