• 2 – Avocados
• 2 cups – Greek yogurt
• 1/2 tsp – Amchoor powder
• Chaat masala (as per need)
• 1/4 tsp – Chilli powder
• 1/4 tsp – Sugar
• 1/3 tsp – Pepper powder
- Scoop and chop the avocado flesh and mash lightly with spoons, to give it a chunky feel.
- Take the Greek yogurt, chaat masala, amchoor powder, chilli powder, pepper powder, sugar, salt and whisk until everything is well mixed.
- Add the avocado chunks and mix everything well.
- Serve chilled with crackers, biscuits or simply with vegetables.
- Recipe Courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes.