• Chicken – 250 g,
• 1/2 cup Curd
• 1 tbsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• Salt to taste
• Turmeric powder
• 1 tbsp – red chilly powder
• A little Garam Masala powder
• Cornflour – as needed
• 10 Curry leaves
• 1 Tsp – Mustard Seeds
• 1 – Egg
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder, cornflour, garam masala and 1 egg for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a kadai, deep fry the chicken pieces. Keep aside.
- In another kadai, heat oil and add mustard seeds, curry leaves.
- Then add curd mixed with a little red chilli powder and a little cornflour.
- Add in the chicken and cook till the curd is absorbed
- Serve hot
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi