• 1 – big Banana
• 2 drops – vanilla essence
• Broken Cashew nuts – a handful
• 1 cup – Maida
• 1 cup – Sugar
• 1 cup – Butter
• 1 small pack – fruit salt
- Beat butter and sugar powder in equal quantities.
- Add maida and a little water while blending with the butter sugar mixture.
- Mix properly to a cake consistency without any lumps.
- Mash ripe banana in a separate bowl, mix it with the batter, add 2 drops vanilla essence and cashew nuts, mix it and then add fruit salt
- Mix it and pour in paper cups and keep it in the microwave at full power for 1 to 1.5 mins
Recipe courtesy of Sushma Padur