• 4 slices – Bread
• 2 tbsp – Curd
• 1 – Onion
• Coriander leaves – 1 small bunch
• Chilli powder – 1-2 tsp
• Salt to taste.
- Crumble the bread in a bowl.
- Now add the curd, finely chopped onion, chopped coriander leaves, chilli powder and salt to it.
- Mix well to form a firm dough.
- Divide the dough into small portions and make balls.
- Flatten these to form a cutlet.
- Place the cutlets on a hot skillet, add a tsp of oil and roast them on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve it hot with tomato ketchup.
- Recipe Courtesy: 4th sense cooking