• 10 – Marie biscuits
• 3 tbsp – powdered Sugar
• 1 tbsp – Cocoa powder
• 3 tbsp – unsalted Butter
• 1/4 cup – warm Milk
• 2 pinches – instant coffee powder
- Mix the butter, sugar and cocoa powder and make it into a fine creamy texture.
- Add the coffee powder to the milk.
- Dip each biscuit in this mixture and apply the cream in between each biscuit. Arrange it in a stack neatly, one on top of the other. Now apply a thick layer on all sides of the stack evenly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, remove and cut into slices.
- Recipe and Image courtesy: Sharmis Passions