• 500 ml – Ricotta Cheese (Use the ricotta cheese container to measure the Milk powder and the sugar)
• 3 cup – Milk Powder
• 1 cup – Sugar
• 1/4 lb – Butter
- Mix everything including the 1/4 lb butter in a microwaveable dish or bowl on high heat in the microwave cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir it and cook again for 5 minutes.
- Stir it and cook again for 5 minutes. All together it takes 15 minutes.
- Pour in the plate like you do for any Burfi.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Indra