• 1 cup – Wheat flour
• 1/2 cup – water
• 1/2 – medium sized Onion
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• Salt to taste
• 1/4 bunch – Cilantro
- Cut onion and cilantro into very small pieces.
- Take wheat flour into a bowl. Put onions, cilantro, red chilli powder and salt in it.
- Add water to this mixture slowly and mix it well till it gets consistency of dosa batter.
- Put tava on stove. When it becomes hot, pour a spoon of this batter and spread it.
- Put oil around the dosa.
- When it turns golden brown on the bottom, turn it the other side and remove it in 5 seconds.
- Ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Kiran