• 2 big bunches – broccoli, trimmed into small florets
• 1 cup – Corn (soft, almost done)
• 1/2 cup – chopped Spinach
• 1/2 cup – mozzarella cheese
• 1/2 cup – Tomato puree
• 3 – green chillies, cut lengthwise
• 1 flake – crushed Garlic
• 2-3 flakes – Ginger
• salt to taste
• Red Chilli powder as per taste
• 1 tbsp – oil
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add ginger, garlic, green chillies and tomato puree.
- Add salt and red chilli.
- Let the mixture stew for 3-4 minutes.
- When the masala is ready, add the broccoli florets and corn and cook just until the masala wraps them.
- In a bowl, mix the cheese and spinach.
- Now pour the broccoli-corn mixture into a baking dish and top it generously with the cheese-spinach mixture.
- Bake until the cheese at the top melts and gets a little brown and the spinach is a bit crunchy.
- Serve hot with bread or rice.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi