• Capsicum – 2
• Potato, onion, tomat – 1 each, medium
• Cottage cheese – 1/2 cup
• Makhana, puffed lotus seeds – 1/2 cup
• Cashew nuts – 1/4 cup
• Curd – 1/2 cup
• 1- tsp Red Chilli powder
• Salt to taste
• Ginger to garnish
• Oil to fry
- Dice potato and cheese in cube form and chop capsicum, onion , tomato into small pieces.
- Deep fry – potato , cottage cheese cubes and makhana and keep aside.
- Saute the onions to golden brown.
- Add tomato pieces and saute till done.
- Add curd and stir continuously till oil comes up.
- Add salt and chilli powder
- Add fried potato, cheese, makhana, capsicum, cashew nuts and mix well.
- Cover and cook for two minutes on low flame.
- Garnish with ginger and serve medium hot with nan or rice.
Recipe courtesy of Sharmila agarwal