• 4 cups – all-purpose flour
• 2 tsp – instant Yeast
• 1/4 cup – custard powder
• 1 cup – Lukewarm Milk
• 2 tbsp – Sugar
• 1 tsp – salt
• 4 tbsp – Butter
• 1/4 cup – Milk + 1 tsp Sugar for brushing
- In a bowl mix well flour, salt, sugar, yeast, custard powder and butter.
- Now add the lukewarm milk and knead everything to a soft dough.
- Again knead it for few more minutes until it turns elastic.
- Keep in a warm place until it doubles in size.
- Punch the dough, knead it and then roll the dough into a rectangle.
- Cut it in the middle and then cut into smaller rectangles.
- Arrange in a greased plate to rise until they double their volume.
- Mix the milk and sugar and brush on the top of dinner.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Recipe courtesy: Priya Easy N Tasty Recipes.