• 2 – pastry puff sheets.
• 2 – medium potatoes.
• Garam masala.
• Aamchur powder.
• Green chilli powder.
• 1 tsp – cooking oil.
- Cook the potatoes.
- Peel and cut them in small pieces.
- In the frying pan, put the potato pieces in oil.
- Add salt, aamchur powder, garam masala and chilli powder for taste.
- Fry for 5 mins.
- Take puffs pastry sheets.
- Roll them a little with the rolling pin.
- Cut them in square pieces (of size approximately 4 X 4 inches).
- Place the stuffing on one half of the sheet.
- Fold the other remaining half of sheet on the stuffing.
- Press the two ends on each other with a small amount of water.
- Make all such puffs with stuffing.
- Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 5-10 mins or till light brown and crispy.
Recipe courtesy of Pallavi Phadke