• 1 tin- condensed Milk
• 150 g- Ginger biscuits, crushed
• 3 to 4 tbsp- tutti fruitti, chopped fine
• 1/2 cup- desiccated Coconut
- To Prepare Khova:
- Empty a tin condensed milk in a microwave proof dish.
- Cook without covering, on medium power for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Cook further on medium low (30%) power for 10-12 minutes, stirring every two minutes till you have khova of required consistency.
- Remember that the khova will continue to cook for few more minutes while cooling and become slightly thicker.
- Cool completely, knead till smooth and use as required.
- To Prepare Lacto Bon Bon:
- Combine all the ingredients together. Shape into marble size balls and wrap in decorative chocolate paper.
Recipe courtesy of Chandra Bhat