• 4-5 Tomatoes
• 2 eggs
• 4-pods of Garlic
• 2-green chillies
• 1/2 tsp coriander powder
• 1/2 tsp cumin powder
• Pinch of Turmeric powder
• Mustard oil for frying
• Salt to taste
- Chop tomatoes, onions, and green chillies finely. Crush the garlic pods.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onion until light golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, green chillies, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, and salt.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes on medium flame stirring occasionally until the tomatoes become soft.
- Add crushed garlic, scrambled eggs and mix.
- Keep stirring until the mixture become dry and aroma comes.
- Serve with roti or rice.
Recipe courtesy of Daisy