• Bhendi – 5 – 6 pieces
• 1 -Tomato, chopped
• 1 – Onion, chopped
• 1/2 – tbsp Ginger cut into thin slices
• Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Snip top and tail of the bhendi.
- Cook it with a small amount of water until tender. Drain in a colander.
- Put the bhendi in a layer in a microwave safe dish.
- Pour vinegar over the bhendi and marinate for 5 mins.
- Then drain out all the vinegar and any extra water.
- Spread chopped tomatoes, onions, and ginger over it.
- Microwave for 1 minute and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Subrata